Global Research Education and Training (GREAT) Foundation is a registered trust (E/351) set up in Pune on 6 March 2002 under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950. GREAT Foundation is working for underprivileged children with a focus on education. It believes in giving the best education, material resources and training to less privileged school children and their teachers to help them realize their full potential and become professionals.
Our Objectives are two fold.
1. To ensure that less privileged school children get
All the material help they need to study effectively
Trained through the latest teaching learning techniques
Supported through remedial teaching
Career counselling to enable them to choose proper career paths
College scholarships to see them through the years of professional education.
2. To regularly train teachers in the latest teaching techniques,skills and methods of promoting quality education.
List of schools
1. Mahadji Shinde High School, Wanowrie Bazaar (730 children)
2. Dr. Ambedkar Memorial Technical High School, Sholapur Bazaar Road (564 children)
3. Ghorpadi Village High School, Ghorpadi Gaon (1324 children)
4. Ravindranath Tagore English Medium School, Sachapir Street (1083 children).
5. Lalbhadur Shastri High School
6. Lokmanya Tilak High School
7. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Primary School
GREAT Foundation is registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act vide. E/3501(Pune) Dt.6. March, 2002
Global Research Education and Training Foundation is registered u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act 1961.
The 80G Certificate No. Pn/CIT-1/80G/67/2007-08 dated 30 August, 2007 has been renewed for perpetuity.
Registration under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA) 2010 under Section 11(1) of the Act. Registration No. 083930590 since 23 January 2013. Nature: Educational Social.